- CrossWork partner, Steven Ogunro an ex-Goldman Sachs banker, completed an equity investment in Cvent
- Cvent completed an IPO on the New York Stock Exchange at a valuation at over $1 billion.
- Cvent was subsequently acquired for $1.6 billion by Vista Equity, a fund founded by a former Goldman Sachs colleague
- Cvent was then listed via a SPAC transaction in December 2021 at a valuation of over $5 billion
- As of August 2020 ranked top 10 among enterprise SaaS software companies in USA
|“In addition to completing an equity investment in our company, Steven Ogunro helped us complete our overall round of equity financing and has provided us with significant strategic input and guidance that has helped our overall strategy;” – Reggie Aggarwal, Chairman and CEO, Cvent, Inc.|
Past results are no guarantee of future results