Advisory board members and limited partners are invited to join CrossWork’s upcoming advisory board meetings on February 8th, 2022 at 9am PST and February 11th, 2022 at 9am PST. Please click on one of these links to register:
- Webinar ID: 505-011-811
- Webinar ID: 333-722-363
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Agenda: Learn about the following companies or express interest that you might have in serving on their advisory boards and/or investing:
- GeneToBe A CRISPR gene editing platform with an industry-leading management team that has made one of the most important improvements in gene editing for disease treatment and drug discovery.
- Speaker: Dr. Charles Bisgaier, CEO, is a co-founder of multiple biotech companies that have gone public or been acquired generating over $ 1billion in value. Notably he was part of the co-founding team of Lipitor (a top selling drug of all time). Chief Medical Officer, Michael Ianuzzi, is one of the co-discoverers of the Cystic Fibrosis gene. Co-founder, Dr. Eugene Chen has made seminal contributions to advance the field of cardiovascular biology and diabetes treatment. His original cloning of the gene for exendin-4, led to an entirely new class of drugs to treat diabetes.
- Accelera – A wearable device (wrist band / ankle band) developed at Harvard University that helps patients, with certain neurological conditions, radically improve their balance and other physical functions.
- Speaker: Michael Wing, CEO. According to Harvard University: “Michael Wing licensed the technology from Harvard Univeristy and sent some prototype devices to Olivier Rolin, M.D., PhD., an Assistant Professor at Richmond Children’s Hospital in Virginia. Soon after, Rolin sent back a video of a two-year-old patient with spastic cerebral palsy who was unable to open his hand. When Accelera’s device was put on the child’s wrist, he was successfully able to open and close his hand, and could even pick objects up. Seeing such a dramatic response galvanized the Accelera team to focus on cerebral palsy as the first condition to target with their device. Additional clinical studies were organized by Rolin in Virginia in which virtually every patient showed improvement when using the device.” See more at the Harvard website: https://wyss.harvard.edu/technology/wearable-stochastic-resonance-technology-for-supporting-neurological-function/
- A confidential pre-IPO opportunity for CrossWork investors / advisory board members (co-investment rights)
- Detailed company information provided during the call
- Technology sector
- Company valuation > $1 billion
- Revenues > $1 billion
- Expected IPO within 9-24 months
To discuss any of these opportunities in a one-to-one meeting please use this link: https://meetings.hubspot.com/sai-kumaran/stevesai-crosswork-group
CrossWork.us named “2021 Best Pre-IPO VC Fund Manager – USA”. CrossWork manages the CrossWork Midas pre-IPO fund. CrossWork’s Midas fund investors include current and former employees of Facebook, LinkedIn, Robinhood, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs and other successful executives.
117%, on average, was returned over 2 years to pre-IPO investors in companies that went public in 2020, provided they had a prior valuation of at least $1 billion according to Crunchbase. CrossWork’s Midas Fund targets investments in these hard-to-access companies. CrossWork’s Midas fund invests in grade A pre-IPO opportunities and employs powerful risk reduction and return enhancements not available in other funds.
Invest In CrossWork’s Midas Fund: midasdocs.crosswork.us
Meet With A CrossWork Professional: meetmidas.crosswork.us
A CrossWork Midas investment may only be purchased by accredited investors. Further, past results do not guarantee future results. See risks at https://crosswork.us/risk-factors-disclosures-2/