We have an opportunity for an experienced professional with experience in fund/finance marketing and/or technology marketing.
This position will suit a mid level professional with a strong interest in venture capital and/or finance. After an eligibility period there is an opportunity to be promoted based on performance.
- Plan, execute, and iterate on all marketing campaigns (Email, Social, Performance)
- Communicate our vision to hundreds of thousands of investors
- Own execute and report on various channels including: social media, email newsletters and media platforms
- Own and execute on strategy for Twitter, Discord and any additional social channels
- Craft messaging, drive design aesthetics and ensure cohesive branding across all channels
- Manage content calendar and assist in curating and presenting daily / weekly content
- Work with partners to structure co-marketing opportunities
- Structure deals with influencers to drive awareness, social proof and new users
- 2-4 years marketing experience.
- Demonstrated interest and passion in venture capital and/or the pre-IPO markets
- Excellent written communication skills. Ability to distill complex financial concepts into simple consumable content for all investors.
- Data driven. A professional that makes decisions based on data evidence and shares key data insights with team members
- A doer: a self-motivated, results oriented, collaborator who is capable of being impactful without the support of a large team of direct reports. This person is able to work both independently and in close collaboration with a wide array of stakeholders. You thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and demonstrate strong judgment and solution-driven skills.
- A true team-player who will naturally go beyond roles and titles to get great work done in an entrepreneurial culture
- Equity in our portfolio companies
- Own a piece of each portfolio that is typically about 30 companies
- Percentage of management fee
- Role is a long-term partner level role
- Unique opportunity to transition into private equity
- Productive, positive, performance oriented culture
CrossWork is a leading pre-IPO group driven by top senior strategic + venture capital professionals
- CrossWork Funds:
- The CrossWork Midas Pre-IPO Fund is focused on venture capital investments in pre-IPO companies
- The CrossWork Emerging Pre-IPO Fund is focused on venture capital investments in multi-stage pre-IPO companies
- CrossWork Later Stage Accelerator – focused on companies up to $100 million in revenues that seek help scaling, fundraising and institutionalizing. We drive and support strategic growth and strategic financial events
Learn more at CrossWork.us
CrossWork is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
CrossWork.us Midas Fund targets investments in unicorns and further enhances returns by adding complementary equity in emerging portfolio companies. To invest in the CrossWork Midas fund visit midasdocs.crosswork.us or schedule a meeting with a professional at meetmidas.crosswork.us
Culture: Our purpose and core values
Leveraging over 100 years of combined team member experience, we deploy the skills and relationships of our professionals to advance the financial and strategic success of our clients.
- Demonstrate the highest levels of honesty and integrity
- The relationship with our clients is paramount and our clients interests come first
- Focus on excellence and strive to be the best in our roles
- Be smart and intelligent. In other words, be data and evidence driven in our approach
- Always be respectful of clients, colleagues and others. Especially in difficult situations demonstrate the highest levels of emotional intelligence
- Be meritocratic
- Be competitive but fair
- Solve problems and be persistent in solving problems
- Protect confidentiality
- Focus on recruiting the best talent and provide talent with the tools and opportunities for lifelong success
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org