CrossWork.us Named “2021 Best Pre-IPO VC Fund Manager – USA”
Rare Opportunity To Become Full-Time Partner At Venture Capital Fund
The External Financial Advisor Recruiter (Part-Time) is responsible for the recruitment of transitioning financial representatives / financial advisers with backgrounds in money management.
A High Value Career Opportunity
This is a great career opportunity for the right recruiter with early potential to be promoted to partner in our venture capital fund.
Partner with CrossWork to establish recruiting goals and solutions. Develop leads and determine suitability of the representatives current business and cultural alignment with CrossWork’s strategies, goals and compliance procedures. They will also be responsible for communicating the CrossWork value proposition in the marketplace.
CrossWork’s fund buys pre-IPO shares in the companies that are shaping our future.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish a long term recruiting strategy for financial advisers
- Establishes and captures recruiting activity in a basic contact management system.
- Communicates CrossWork value proposition clearly and succinctly.
- Develops leads and build relationships with prospective financial representatives; Provides prospective representatives with continued, on-going contact.
- Develops recruiting plan and executes on recruiting goals.
- Contributes to a positive company image, in compliance with all required rules and regulations and ethics in all considerations.
- Directs the sourcing of candidates through referrals, networking, social media, search research.
- Developing and maintaining an advanced understanding of CrossWork’s products, services and operational structure
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by: –
- Making positive suggestions for improvement
- Data or evidence based thinking, communication and approaches
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies and business plans to deliver and exceed expected business objectives and results.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
2 – 5+ years experience of recruiting financial advisors. (Required )
4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) – Minimum Required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org