Website CrossWork, LLC
Lifesciences / Medical Venture Capital Business Development Associate
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a New York based Venture Capital Business Development Associate. We are looking for a professional with one to two years of private placements, retail or institutional sales experience that has an interest in transitioning to venture capital and can demonstrate a keen interest in venture capital and the IPO markets.
We offer virtual interviewing, training and onboarding, as well as access to our virtual training and support. Full access to work from home capabilities to support our clients remotely.
The Purpose of Your Role
You will be a primary point of business development contact for parties that are interested in our funds. You’ll become a trusted partner for our strategic partners as well as your colleagues. You will drive conversions and cultivate relationships while explaining our approach with a defined set of tools and solutions.
You should have experience using a CRM system and giving presentations.
The Value You Deliver
- Provide unique opportunities in our venture capital funds to institutional and accredited investors
- Discuss venture capital portfolio board opportunities with senior and accomplished industry leaders
- Hosting conversations about domestic venture capital transactions, IPO markets, market trends and economic indicators
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Previous success in private placements, retail sales or institutional sales
- Decent understanding of financial services markets, the economy and of industry trends
- Results-oriented and team player but comfortable working independently
- Competitive base after a trial period
- Competitive bonuses
- Equity interests in portfolio companies awarded to team based on evaluations
CrossWork is a leading pre-IPO group driven by top senior strategic + venture capital professionals
- CrossWork Funds:
- The CrossWork Midas Pre-IPO Fund is focused on venture capital investments in pre-IPO companies
- CrossWork Later Stage Accelerator – focused on companies up to $100 million in revenues that seek help scaling, fundraising and institutionalizing. We drive and support strategic growth and strategic financial events
Learn more at CrossWork.us
CrossWork is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Culture: Our purpose and core values
Leveraging over 100 years of combined team member experience, we deploy the skills and relationships of our professionals to advance the financial and strategic success of our clients.
- Demonstrate the highest levels of honesty and integrity
- The relationship with our clients is paramount and our clients interests come first
- Focus on excellence and strive to be the best in our roles
- Be smart and intelligent. In other words, be data and evidence driven in our approach
- Always be respectful of clients, colleagues and others. Especially in difficult situations demonstrate the highest levels of emotional intelligence
- Be meritocratic
- Be competitive but fair
- Solve problems and be persistent in solving problems
- Protect confidentiality
- Focus on recruiting the best talent and provide talent with the tools and opportunities for lifelong success
To view current CrossWork opportunities visit crosswork.us/jobs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org