We have an opportunity for a professional with experience in either (1) life sciences (medical, pharmaceutical, biotech, services) marketing (2) technology products/services marketing, or (3) consumer financial services marketing.
This position will suit a professional with 2-10 years of marketing experience.
- Establish, manage and analyze LinkedIn and Facebook marketing campaigns
- Manage email marketing campaigns and list acquisition
- Manage webinar email marketing campaigns
- Develop performance metrics and reports
- Suggest proven strategies to help reach key goals
- Improve strategies for acquiring customers deeper in the funnel
- 2-10 years of marketing experience in life sciences, finance, and /or technology
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Data-driven. A professional that makes decisions based on data evidence and shares key data insights with team members
- A doer: a self-motivated, results-oriented, collaborator who is capable of being impactful without the support of a large team of direct reports.
- A true team-player comfortable working in an entrepreneurial culture
- Interest or curiosity in venture capital
- Salaried role
- Equity in our portfolio companies
- Percentage of management fee
- The role is a long-term partner level role
- Productive, positive, performance-oriented culture
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CrossWork.us named “2021 Best Pre-IPO VC Fund Manager – USA”. (bestpreipofund.crosswork.us) CrossWork manages the CrossWork Midas pre-IPO fund. CrossWork’s Midas fund investors and advisors include current and former employees of Facebook, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, and other successful executives.
117%, on average, was returned over 2 years to pre-IPO investors in companies that went public in 2020, provided they had a prior valuation of at least $1 billion according to Crunchbase. CrossWork’s Midas Fund targets investments in these hard-to-access companies. CrossWork’s Midas fund invests in grade A pre-IPO opportunities and employs powerful risk reduction and return enhancements not available in other funds.
A CrossWork Midas investment may only be purchased by accredited investors. Further, past results do not guarantee future results. See risks at https://crosswork.us/risk-factors-disclosures-2/
Learn more at CrossWork.us
CrossWork is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
CrossWork.us Midas Fund targets investments in pre-IPO companies and further enhances returns by adding complementary equity in emerging portfolio companies. To invest in the CrossWork Midas pre-IPO fund visit midasdocs.crosswork.us or schedule a meeting with a professional at meetmidas.crosswork.us
Culture: Our purpose and core values
Leveraging over 100 years of combined team member experience, we deploy the skills and relationships of our professionals to advance the financial and strategic success of our clients.
- Demonstrate the highest levels of honesty and integrity
- The relationship with our clients is paramount and our client’s interests come first
- Focus on excellence and strive to be the best in our roles
- Be smart and intelligent. In other words, be data and evidence-driven in our approach
- Always be respectful of clients, colleagues, and others. Especially in difficult situations demonstrate the highest levels of emotional intelligence
- Be meritocratic
- Be competitive but fair
- Solve problems and be persistent in solving problems
- Protect confidentiality
- Focus on recruiting the best talent and provide talent with the tools and opportunities for lifelong success
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com